Under supervision, the CSSA assists in automotive maintenance, performs servicing operations, cleans all coach interiors, seats, flooring, windows and exteriors as required, cleans and maintains Authority bus stops, shelters, and shelter pads, removes and replaces money vaults in Authority Fixed Route and Connector Buses.
- Education equivalent to completion of eight grades in an elementary school and preferably high school
- Some experience in minor vehicle repair or maintenance required
- Must have physical strength and agility
- Physically able to withstand long hours outdoors
- Physically and mentally capable of performing all the duties of the classification including the ability to withstand long hours outdoors
- Must have some mechanical knowledge, aptitude, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Will be required to operate a commercial motor vehicle and must possess a valid commercial driver's license with the required endorsements and group designation based on vehicle weight