Do you have advanced Storyline and Camtasia skills? Do you love the challenge of creating comprehensive training using the gamut of features in these tools? Are you passionate about helping others through the learning you create? Can you partner well with business leaders? If you are motivated by crafting learning that is exciting, engaging, and effective, and are a team player who excels in design and development, then…
This job might be for you!
You will design, develop, and build world-class, high quality e-training (videos and elearning) for our employees!
The Talent Development team’s most important characteristic is a passion for helping employees excel in their role. We do this by sharing knowledge through videos, elearning courses, classroom instruction, and sometimes through informal hallway conversations, too! The ideal candidate shares an unwavering commitment to helping others by producing content that meets learner needs. To be successful on our team, you should possess a natural curiosity, excellent listening skills, critical thinking ability, a creative mindset, and keen communication skills. You should also have the ability to conduct a successful needs analysis and translate the results to digestible, measurable learning that motivates employees to become self-directed learners.
At GreenPath, we work as a team—ONE GREENPATH--committed to achieving our “Big Hairy Audacious Goal” © of “Remixing the American Dream so it works for everyone”© and living the organization’s core values of integrity, teamwork and quality. GreenPath serves individuals directly, empowering strong financial decisions with high quality tools, resources and information.
- Extraordinary opportunity for growth and development
- A workforce eager to become self-directed learners and indulge in your trainings
- A combination of stand-up trainers and developers on the team
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Storyline
- 2 – 3 years of experience with Camtasia
- An ability to record audio and sync audio tracks in eLearning and videos
- A team player mindset and the ability to work with your team, business leaders, and stakeholders
- Experience with Cornerstone LMS
- Experience with VideoScribe or GoAnimate (Preferred)
What will you get out of working at GreenPath? In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, vision and dental plans), here are some of the additional perks our employees enjoy:
- We all need some “me time” every once in a while. All full-time employees receive 19 paid days off during their first year of employment, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year. Use it for a fabulous vacation, to play nurse (or patient) at home, or sit on your couch watching DIY marathons on HGTV all day. We don’t care – it’s your time. Enjoy.
- Saving for Retirement? GreenPath employees can start contributing to a 403b right away! We also have a 401(a) Profit Sharing Plan. After one year of employment we make a monthly contribution to eligible employee’s Profit Sharing Account equivalent to 5% of their monthly gross compensation.
- Need to reduce your student loan debt? GreenPath is a qualified employer under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, which means that you may be able to have a portion of your federal student loans forgiven after meeting certain eligibility requirements of the PSLF program.
- Planning on growing your family? GreenPath offers paid Maternity and Paternity benefits.
- Continuous learners can get their classroom fix in a couple of different ways. GP team members are eligible for up to $2,500 in tuition reimbursement per year. In addition, GP team members can attend courses through Invest in Yourself, an in-house educational program offering training classes on a variety of topics ranging from Cash Flow Planning to Microsoft Excel to Stress Management.
- The Park, our onsite café, serving breakfast, lunch and (carryout via pre-order) dinner, Monday – Friday. In addition to the standard menu, our chef has created a Lean Path menu, for the health conscious among us.
- Speaking of health conscious, we also have an onsite gym, offering both cardio and strength training options. Side note: we offer showers facilities onsite so you don’t totally alienate your coworkers.
- Crave the outdoors? Eat lunch or take a break on our 4th floor sundeck. An excellent way to break up the monotony of the workday and sneak in some Vitamin D.
- Do you have a home away from home? GreenPath offers a Connections Program, where you have the opportunity to work out of many of our field offices in locations such as San Diego, Las Vegas, Denver, and many more. You can visit another city and not wipe out all of your PTO doing so.
GreenPath Financial Wellness reserves the right to change this description at any time. GreenPath Financial Wellness practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.