Will you do business with the DoD this year? If so, you need to know their latest cybersecurity requirements for all DIB contractors, known as the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, or CMMC.
Join Michigan-based Meerkat Cyber, LLC for a panel discussion with experts ranging from Certified CMMC Assessors, Certified CMMC Professionals, and a Certified CMMC Instructor. The panel will also include an Ingram Micro Managed Services Provider (MSP) and a DIB contractor that will collectively elaborate on their perspectives and first-hand experiences with the requirements of the latest version: CMMC 2.1.
The agenda includes:
- Understanding CMMC and its Updated Requirements
- Strategies for CMMC Compliance, including Establishing a Compliance Roadmap: Steps and Milestones
- Practical Implementation Guidance, including Common Challenges and Pitfalls in CMMC Implementation
- Deep Dive into Tools that Companies Can Use
- Industry Insights and Case Studies, including Lessons Learned
- Timeline Discussion — What You Need to Be Doing Now
- Q&A with CMMC Professionals, MSPs, and DIB Contractors
This is an in-person event. Registrants will also receive a meeting link to attend virtually, if unable to attend in person. No fee to attend, but registration is required. This event is co-sponsored by Micro Ingram.
The APEX Accelerator provides assistance to businesses in marketing products and services to federal, state, and local government agencies. Schoolcraft College in Livonia has sponsored the local program since 1985 and is the link between the government, prime contractors, and businesses.
The APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense. Additionally, the Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator is funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and Schoolcraft College.